Thank you Scott for the statement.

For the record, all work on the Birt branch was done by Chattree, a
colleague of mine here at Antwebsystems. I just helped him a bit because
the tough western (mailinglist) mentality is not really compatible with
the Asian culture where relationships are the most important value.

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates