/\  www.asciiribbon.org

From: "Tim Ruppert" <tim.rupp...@hotwaxmedia.com>
It was here, but I forgot it was on the home page too - will be done before you
get this message:

http://build.ofbiz.org/branches.php

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Dec 9, 2009, at 6:27 PM, Ruth Hoffman wrote:

Hi Tim:
Well, you can't blame a girl for asking :-)
I'll look at the "What Do You Get" stuff next. Also, I just looked at the
changes and I think you said #6 was done (below) but I
don't see it on the page.

Thanks for doing this.
Ruth

Tim Ruppert wrote:
Ruth, first of all, thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to do this, but I
fear that we need to call a "Time Out" and
recalibrate the direction you went with your offering.  There are a bunch of
changes here around an agenda that I've repeatedly
mentioned does not seem to be inline with what the project generally pushes for
development - so let's step back and look at this
requirement the way we originally discussed it - to document what we have not
to change it all around.
Comments inline

Cheers,
Ruppert