I see no reason to add "New Users" to the download button, as they are not the
only people who download OFBiz.  Take a look at another Open Source project
that has 10 million downloads as an example, WordPress.  I love the fact that
they display a big download button right in the middle of their homepage, and
also highlight their download button in their navigation
(http://wordpress.org).  We could simply change the button to say "Download
OFBiz 9.04", in a similar fashion.  This states exactly what the action is for
new users, and tells existing users in 2 seconds what release the project is on.

Ryan Foster
HotWax Media
801.671.0769
ryan.fos...@hotwaxmedia.com