Hi Ryan:
We could say that. Please say that! And please, have that button point to a 9.04 build.

Currently, that button does not point to a download of OFBiz 9.04. Instead you get the latest trunk build. [Hence all my original confusion and misunderstanding about what was going on.] So, yes, please make that button point to a OFBiz 9.04 build and add that text to the button. That would be a wonderful compromise.

Regards,
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com

Ryan Foster wrote:
I see no reason to add "New Users" to the download button, as they are not the only
people who download OFBiz.  Take a look at another Open Source project that has 10 million
downloads as an example, WordPress.  I love the fact that they display a big download button right
in the middle of their homepage, and also highlight their download button in their navigation
(http://wordpress.org).  We could simply change the button to say "Download OFBiz 9.04",
in a similar fashion.  This states exactly what the action is for new users, and tells existing
users in 2 seconds what release the project is on.

Ryan Foster
HotWax Media
801.671.0769
ryan.fos...@hotwaxmedia.com