Hi Erwan,

It'll be another couple of days before I can make an informed comment, I'm still very much in the learning phase.

One question I do have, does anybody have selenium setup to run in a continuous integration environment? If you have lots of tests, how long to they take to run? Is SeleniumGrid a good solution to shortening the time a test run takes?
So maybe a few questions :-)

I guess I'm still sitting here wondering if WebTest isn't a better solution simply because it doesn't require a browser (just another ant task) and the tests run faster. I've never used either before so I'm in the dark on these solutions.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com