Le 15/12/2009 21:51, Scott Gray a écrit :

Well the difference here being that webtest is only using ant and java,
you don't have to have a browser installed (and customized) to run the
tests, anywhere you can run OFBiz you can run webtests. How difficult is
it to setup a regular web server to run selenium tests?
This was hard last year.. as you are using an headless server, with no graphical interface, configuration is a bit tricky. But now, all the tutorials are available on the Internet and helps you a lot.

With selenium you can have your testsuites with only the tests you want. So you can create suites only for the component you are working on.

At the end of the day my only concern is that if the tests are difficult
run then hardly anyone ever will and as we saw with the JUnit tests,
once they stop being maintained they quickly become worthless.

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz