Having OFBiz splitted in a core framework and add-on modules seems to
me like a must if we want to improve features.
Add-on modules is how many large and popular projects are built.
Even OpenERP says to have more that 350 modules and offers different
flavours of it here http://www.openerp.com/discover/demonstration.html

I think we should start discussing on the module add-on system that we
want to implement in OFBiz.
I have read that there is a plan from Neogia people to introduce what
they have developed. Is there any schedule for this?
Are you going to write a Confluence page where we can see how it works?

Are we going to host the add-on modules on a separate SVN folder?

Thank you,
Bruno