Something to note though. There is a strong difference between Neogia addons
and OFBiz components, as Erwan did just explain

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Yes, this has to be resolved 1st whatever the component, addons, OSGI bundles
or what not is used
Remember that OFBiz was 1st written as an integrated ERP, that's why there are
still some dependencies.
There were much more dependencies some years ago: WIP and, as ever, all good
wills are welcome...

Jacques

From: "chris snow" <chsnow...@gmail.com>

Hi David,

The problem that I have with the components is that they are an all or
nothing proposition.  For example, due to dependencies, I have not been able
to use the party management component on its own without first manually
removing the dependencies to other application components.

Cheers,

Chris