----- Original Message ----- From: "Ean Schuessler" <e...@brainfood.com>
To: <dev@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: ofbiz.org domain and all the infra around it

Tim Ruppert wrote:
Anytime that you would spend getting it up and running on BF hardware would be MUCH better spent working with ASF infra on the current zone that we have and getting that running there. There's no danger of things evaporating, but it would sure be nice that moving this stuff towards the ASF infra that everyone clamored for having it - so that I know when my spend goes away! It's all there - now what - that's my question to everyone that wanted it there?

Jacques and I worked with Gavin to get this stuff set up originally and Hans obviously is making things happen with the zone (thank you!) - but I'd love it if we could break this stuff up and start to tackle it. So, who's ready and what would you like to do to make this migrate to the ASF? If we need to keep this up for another month, I'm fine - but I just need to know that people are committed to helping make this migrate ASAP.

I took the original message to mean that we just didn't have a place to
put the stuff. If its just a matter of checking out the various versions
of OFBiz onto a context somewhere then we can definitely help with that.
What do we need to do to get credentials on these machines?

I think asking Gavin from this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1877 (directly or maybe rather creating a subtask for new credentials) should be the way.

HTH

I've built some community management stuff on the
opensourceforamerica.org server that is all based on OFBiz. Maybe we can
use some of that for the main site?

Interesting...

Ean Schuessler, CTO
e...@brainfood.com