One more quick answer here Ean - all of the servers are ASF servers - they have
their own infrastructure and I'm not sure what business is behind it - they
might own their own facilities - but it does seem far fetched.  We attempted to
go down the road of getting Contegix (and already approved, preferred vendor
for other ASF projects btw) to have this status with OFBiz, but it never really
got anywhere.  Sorry I missed that on my original response.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert