It does seem that way for sure - so as I said, the only decision we have left
is whether or not you should reup at NetSol or if you want to get out of it -
sending it to Jacopo so that he can ensure it migrates smoothly.  Whatever
works on your end is fine - I'll be happy to support the transition either way
and get the information staged at the ASF before we pull the trigger on the
transfer.

Cheers,
Ruppert