I'd have to agree, I still feel pretty strongly that we should only have one
javascript library in OFBiz.

I've used this tree before on top of prototype:
http://weblog.axent.pl/examples/js.drag-drop-tree/
I'm not sure how it compares feature-wise to the dojo tree but I found it met
my needs just fine and didn't require any strange html layouts or non-compliant
xhtml attributes like dojo does.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media