I have created a branch
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/dojo1.4
Nothing else for now

Jacques

From: "Sascha Rodekamp" <sascha.rodekamp.lynx...@googlemail.com>
Hi Jacques ...
jep it's a lot of work but not impossible :)
A brunch is a good idea to start working on this project. I think the reason
for Antil was, that he isn't use to Dojo. But that shouldn't be a problem
the syntax isn't complicated.

And by the way, if this will work the new Dojo will bring us a big benefit
(in my opinion).

Cheers
Sascha