Hi Jacques ...
jep it's a lot of work but not impossible :)
A brunch is a good idea to start working on this project. I think the reason
for Antil was, that he isn't use to Dojo. But that shouldn't be a problem
the syntax isn't complicated.

And by the way, if this will work the new Dojo will bring us a big benefit
(in my opinion).

Cheers
Sascha

--