Thanks Anil,

Any other opinions? I have no problems to use both, or even JQuery. But I must say that I have never used prototype based UI components. Could you elaborate Anil, why your choices, what are the reasons? Have you already selected some prototype based UI components? Is there something which could replace the Dojo tree? I don't like much the idea of external plugins that could not be supported in time :/

Jacques

From: "Anil Patel" <anil.pa...@hotwaxmedia.com>
I have mixed feelings. IMO we should use prototype (prototype based UI
components), and not use Dojo.

If we are really not happy with UI plugins in prototype then I'll personally
prefer JQuery over Dojo for sure.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
HotWax Media Inc
Find us on the web at www.hotwaxmedia.com or Google Keyword "ofbiz"

On Jun 1, 2010, at 3:47 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

Forwarded again :(

This time I removed the links and replaced them by tinylinks

Jacques

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacques Le Roux"
<jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>