BTW I like very much Jahia, but I only used it cursorily once, you may find interesting reference in this ML (BTW here it is http://markmail.org/message/w2b2fryxrfgstu77, this thread has surely interesting things to say also...)

Jacques

Scott Gray wrote:
Kind of, what I'm after specifically is either CMS' built on top of Jackrabbit
or ones that provide a JCR version 2 interface
(depending on what route we end up taking, OFBiz with embedded Jackrabbit or
OFBiz using the JCR API to access any compliant
repository).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_repository_API_for_Java  (this page has a
link to http://www.jcrdev.com/jcrdev.html which I
didn't know existed but looks useful)