Hi Sascha,

Any help would of course be very much appreciated.

I think regardless of what approach we take, everyone is mostly in agreement
that we will be integrating with Jackrabbit or more importantly we will be
making use of the JCR interface (in theory the actual JCR implementation should
be irrelevant).  One thing I'm fairly sure we will need is a JAAS
authentication module (and probably authorization) that we can plug in to the
jackrabbit repository so that it can authenticate users via OFBiz.  That should
be fairly straightforward I think, I'm less certain about what an authorization
mechanism would look like.

I guess we're also going to need to some sort of session provider interface
that allows OFBiz to retrieve sessions from either an embedded repo or remote
server repo and once again, it needs to be able to work with any JCR
implementation.  I'm not entirely sure what that would look like at this stage
but any thoughts on the topic would be useful.

Most of the other questions come back to the content model and who controls it,
will it be OFBiz or a random CMS or perhaps they will have separate models with
some sort of jackrabbit internal synchronization between the two?  We need to
look at these options and understand the pros and cons of each before we can
move forward with any sort of certainty.

Regards
Scott