On Jan 7, 2011, at 10:17 AM, BJ Freeman wrote:

> David has commented that he started this project with Idea that Trained
> consultants in ofbiz would be paid to install modify, and customize ofbiz.
> That model in my opinion does not work, as David has since said, with open
> source. Especially being in ASF.

I don't believe I ever said any such thing. In fact, I've said many times that
most users of OFBiz do everything on their own and never hire a consultant, and
for the project that is a very good thing. Not everyone will want to do that,
and it won't always be the most cost-effective (and certainly not
time-effective) thing to do, so there is certainly a market for consulting.
However, that is not and never should be considered a requirement for using the
project or a design objective of the project. Not ever.