Please make that a configurable option, since in a SAS, muiltitenant environment that may not be advisable.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Bruno Busco sent the following on 1/7/2011 11:54 AM:
You do bring up an interesting idea though...

Say for instance we have just 2 themes in the OOTB installation with a link
under the selection list that said "get more themes".  Clicking that would
bring up a list of themes in an external themes repo.  We could then have a
script that allows the user to grab the external themes XML seed data and
download the themes assets to their installed instance.  Might be a good
idea for a future enhancement.

That's nice indeed !!