I don't know much about Moqui, but the biggest motivator I have right now for
it is that it would remove control of the framework from this community.  I'd
much rather use a framework that has one good architect controlling everything
than use something where poorly thought out code can be dumped with impunity.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com