Short but accurate, as ever...

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
On May 3, 2011, at 5:14 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:

... Though I still believe it's good to get new ideas and especially fixing patches, since you, and now Scott, stopped to review things, you have certainly noticed that I commit less. To name a few, for a while now, Andrew, Anil , Jacopo, and Vikas stopped to interact
as much with the community as they use to. Adam comes from time to time and is
always surprising, I hope he will continue. I feel
that it's not because they have less interest in it, but because they have less
time than before to do it. ...

I can confirm that my limited interaction is due to limited time and not to a reaction to issues I see in the community; I still have a strong interest in OFBiz and it also mostly represents the 100% of my work. However it is true that I have (mostly) stopped to interact with the persons that have proven to be hostile and not interested in sharing ideas and understanding, but only to impose their point of view.