List:
Why is it that David is allowed to advertise continuously about his latest pet project - that has nothing to do with OFBiz - on this mailing list and others, such as myself can't even mention a resource dedicated entirely to OFBiz, that many have found useful, (MyOFBiz.com http://www.myofbiz.com) without risk of severe rebuke?

Of course that was a rhetorical question. I know the answer. But I will say this: As an outsider, what I see going on here is seriously wrong...The constant innuendo that there is something amiss with OFBiz undermines the public's faith in the quality and value proposition of this project. Despite all the differences of all the OFBiz community members, OFBiz still remains the best open source - possibly any source - ERP around. Lets not forget that.

Although I have no authority to request this I'm asking that David please stop using this list as his "dumping" ground. David, if you do not have positive OFBiz commentary, please don't post.

BTW, anyone wanting to help me make MyOFBiz.com a better resource for the OFBiz community, please feel free to contact me at ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com

Regards,
Ruth