Well said David.  I think that the investment you made to OFBiz pre-Moqui was
astounding, but what you've created in Moqui has the chance to save the project
and keep it going for the _next_ 10 years.  Thank you for being proactive
enough and caring enough to get out in front of the community even when at
times it's not able to see that a change is needed.

My two cents.

Cheers,
Ruppert