Le 27/05/2011 14:43, Patrick Antivackis a écrit :
Hello,
I would like to have ofbiz ready for HTML5 and it is not really out of
the box ready for that (for exemple doctype is hard coded in java and
ftl macros).
There are lot of things to update in order to have a real html5 ofbiz
(doctype, container, microdata/microformat, ftl tags, style, ...) so
it would need a master jira task if such thing as to be done and still
be managed by configuration (in order to have xhtml1.0-transitional as
well as html5 web apps or even view).

Is this something interesting for the community for which i can create
a jira ticket with sub ticket corresponding for each task I already
identified ?

Regards

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

This is a very interesting goal. As we said, with the 11.04 release, we were ready to break things and change stuff in OFBiz. This one fits in !

Please create jiras, tasks and all you need !

Cheers,

--
Erwan de FERRIERES
www.nereide.biz