Hi *,

can we find a few arguments why we should use HTML5. I think of Browser
compatibility (IE 7 / 8, FF  3 ...). Would you suggest to implement i.e.
Drag'n'Drop (used in the Portal Area) in HTML5 for modern Browser and in JS
to make it available in old once?

I'm only be a little bit afraid of Browser backward compatibility :)

Cheers
Sascha

--

Sascha Rodekamp