What do we gain by adding the complications of more progressive enhancement to
the OFBiz UI?  Are there some "must have" features that we're missing out on?
I'm not asking because I'm against it, I'm asking because I don't know.

I will be against it if we add complications for only minor gains though, or if
the additional support is implemented in a haphazard manner.

Regards
Scott