 From: Anne <a...@cohsoft.com.au>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 7:16 AM
Subject: Re: Lose Weight Program for OFBiz - what should go to specialpurpose

If we can agree on exactly what specialpurpose will be for in future, we
might find it easy to decide what to move.

My original thought was that specialpurpose is for the "extras" that most
people won't want. But in future Apache Extras will be doing that. So
should we remove specialpurpose totally? Everything in it goes either to
Extras or to Applications?

I have not decided whether I like that idea. Only thing I am sure of is
that ecommerce should stay somewhere in core, but it looks like everyone
else agrees on that.

Cheers,
Anne.

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 2773

Bonsai ERP, the all-inclusive ERP system
http://www.bonsaierp.com.au/