People are really worried on the idea of moving certain components from Ofbiz
trunk to Ofbiz Extras. Why is it so?

Moving a component from Ofbiz trunk to Ofbiz Extras does not mean that the
component is not good and so we are throwing it out. Instead idea is to allow
components to grow by giving them little more freedom.

Like Jacopo mentioned in one of his responses, Projects from Ofbiz Extras can
still post updates on Ofbiz lists.

Finally if a Project in Extras is useful for business, people will keep
improving it and community will grow.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
HotWax Media Inc