From: <adrian.c...@sandglass-software.com>
> Scott,
>
> I agree with your last paragraph and I have suggested it in the past,
> but there doesn't seem to be much interest in it. There is a much
> simpler way to implement help that addresses all of our concerns:

Maybe and this could replace/improve what Tom proposed, but why wait or reject
the current work?

> 1. Put Help URLs in the UI label files so they can be localized.
> 2. Use the Content component to store and display Help data.
> 3. Have each component initialize the database with Help data.

Maybe a POC could show the result and would make us able to compare with the
current proposition
Of course not only in term of result but also of architecture.

> OFBiz OOTB could have some Help screens available in the Content
> component, but if a user wanted to use some other method, all they
> would need to do is change the Help URLs in the UI label files (to
> point to an internal Wiki for example).

The same can be achieved by Tom's proposition IIRW. It's just a matter or
changing an URL

Jacques