Le 06/12/2012 16:40, Erwan de FERRIERES a écrit :
> 2012/12/6 Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
>
>> From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>
>>> On Dec 5, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Jacques Le Roux wrote:
>  ../..
>>> All that said, I want to clarify that I am not feeling any pressure and
>>
>> Sure but what is refraining you for web driver? More that you feel there
>> is no needs than code quality, right? So you will see it more in Extras?
>> What others think about it? Are you interested?
>>
>> I don't think this could be moved to extras, but this is more a framework
> addition. The integration that has been done is designed to be fully
> integrated with OFBiz and part of the framework.
> It's not a standalone component. It's like you would remove the testtools
> from framework, this would have no sense at all.
I think, there are multiple questions about webdriver integration :
1) Is it necessary to have a UI test process integrated in OFBiz ?
2) is it time to integrate a UI test tools in OFBiz ?
3) is webdriver is a good tools for web UI test ?
4) is the webdriver integration proposed is correct ?

Of course, answer can be simple like yes or no
OR maybe the wording of the question is not correct and it's necessary
to reformulate.

Trying to help discussion, NOT TO hide some part of it or constrain
someone to say something.