On Monday, January 06, 2014 10:03 AM, jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com wrote
> Then, here is my personal wish list:
>
> * integrate Atomikos Transaction Manager (to replace the existing old and
> incomplete Geronimo Transaction Manager); I did most
> of the work some time ago and also Scott helped me; but the effort is not
> completed (but we are close); this is on hold at the
> moment and it would be great to give it a final push

Just as a note: it seems David experienced some issue with Atomikos in Moqui
OOTB http://tinyurl.com/pwefeoo
And you have sometimes to use workaround config (Postgres needs it for
instance, reported David)

> * continue and improve the maintenance effort of the OFBiz codebase: upgrade
> of external jars to latest releases, removal of
> old/unused stuff, better documentation of jar interdependencies, code
> review/enhancements, bug fixes, further modularization
> and slim down etc...

Reminder: I wonder if nobody is concerned like me about how we handle security
at large and notably regarding embedded libs.
I believe we should discuss this, and determine a policy.
1st thing to do would be to verify all libs are currently secure, then to take
care of it. I now follow CERT for that, but I'm not sure about current status...

Also a last wish for 2014 (no I don't like to repeat myself): I'd love to see
active committers giving more attention to contributions. Not excluding other
devs and users of course (test, review, etc.)