This question because I followed
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF50/Setting+a+Page%27s+Restrictions
and added the contributors (edit mode) with the other groups (admin and
committers)
And since it seems to not work, being curious I looked into the restrained
pages in the OFBADMIN space and I saw that the PMC page has been restrained to
all users (confluence-users in edit mode)
So you should be able to edit this page also.

It seems something does not work with the groups.

Now I have added you only, could you retry? Weirdly when I add you, it adds me
also  :/ (can't be removed, not a big deal, but weird)

Jacques

On Friday, February 07, 2014 3:13 PM, pierre.sm...@gmail.com wrote