OK, By and large, I think it's better to let people handle change in this page
themselves (those who have no access should ask of course)

I'd love to have a roadmap page derived from this one (simplified). But if it's
only wishful thinking I don't see any interests.

Jacques

On Friday, January 31, 2014 11:30 AM, jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com wrote