> I can imagine
> the mess someone might make trying to rewrite history on the remote repo.

That is what I am imagining also.

When/if the vote occurs to make the change, I will vote +0 - because I don't like using Git, but I don't want to stand in the way of others using it.

I'm looking forward to the benefits of the switch, but at the same time I will most likely be the one who makes a mess of things in the main repo.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com