On 6/13/13 1:15 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> I know this is approved and all, and I like it too (though the Orb seems a
> bit apart from the text).
>
> If I was Apache Branding, though, I'd be disappointed that "Apache" is barely
> visible.  It has about as much punch as the tiny "TM".

domain is www.openoffice.org and I think Apache is visible enough. We
don't want top soften the brand OpenOffice, we should do everything to
support the it even more. Apache is only our new home but the project
and the product are OpenOffice. We have made some names changes already
that make the relation visible, that's good and I think enough.

Nobody talks about Apache flex or Apache subversion but only flex and
subverison. Do you need more examples?

I believe we don't have to spent more time on this,w e have much more
important things to do.

Check for example http://flex.apache.org/ and note the domain

Juergen