On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:43 AM, Andre Fischer <awf....@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 13.06.2013 01:15, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>
>> I know this is approved and all, and I like it too (though the Orb seems
>> a bit apart from the text).
>>
>> If I was Apache Branding, though, I'd be disappointed that "Apache" is
>> barely visible.  It has about as much punch as the tiny "TM".
>>

> We have voted on the logo.  This is like "speak now or forever hold your
> peace" in the movies.  We are now in the "hold your peace" part.
>
> -Andre

yes...

OK, I just did a quick update to fix the vertical align with the text  to
the right. So, take another look if you want. It's now 300 x 105. I kind of
like more spacing around the logo vs what we have now -- it gives the logo
a bit more presence this way, but of course we need a consensus.

http://www.openoffice.org/test/

I made this from the optim rendering which to me -- with bad eyes and not
the best monitor -- seems to make "Apache" the darkest.