Le 03/09/2013 20:51, Rob Weir a écrit :
Maybe one approach is to split this into two pages, one with the
simpler core content, and a linked page that has all of the tutorial
links?

What do you mean? Keep the not that nice comments on Base hidden on a second
ranking page and keep the good looking comments on the first one? Knowing that
most users would not check the 2nd page?
Note that some comment are even completely wrong it seems (see Villeroy's
comment in the forum).

There is a clear intent to sanitize one of the bad aspects of Base and this is
not acceptable. Remember that users can use AOO for production work, especially
for a database component. Hiding such risks is not professional at all and may
lead to real frustration, especially if users discover afterward this
operation. It's even a real shame (that's why I don't trust very much wikis,
but that's my own opinion).

I think we are facing a limit of the contribution through wikis. We can't do
very much against this. But it will discourage power user from contributing to
the wiki.

Hagar