Le 03/09/2013 22:03, Rob Weir a écrit :
I'm sure whatever you say on the forum will have great influence due
to the respect you have there.  I hope you can find a way to lead the
parties to a constructive resolution to this disagreement.

This is the real problem. I doubt that Eschmenk (the author of the changes) is
willing to even discuss the changes.
We don't need such zealots, it will backfire, for sure.

So either there is a reaction from the community (I recall Wikipedia
implementing additional controls or locks after hot topics problems), or there
is no reaction, equivalent to an unsaid agreement to what was done.

It may be exagerated but there is some credibility at stake.

Hagar