Am 05/18/2014 09:40 PM, schrieb Max Merbald:
I think it's a very good idea that ideas for AOO Next can be collected
here. I have a few myself. One is that the user interface has not been
changed/modernised significantly since OO2, with the exception of the
sidebar which is very useful and which I like to use. Thus I it seems to
look a bit quaint. I don't think, though, OO needs ribbon bars like
Microsoft Office. It just needs a somewhat more modern look.

This would be a hugh task. First think about *how* it should look like and then do it everywhere in the code.

However, I've to say +1 as a more modern look & feel this really overdue after this long time.

And second is, when you work with pictures in Writer or Impress and you
pull the picture at the corner it does not enlarge or shrink
proportionally. If you want to keep the picture proportionally and
enlarge or shrink it you need to use the menu. I think the pictures
should enlarge or shrink proportionally when using the little green
squares at the corners. You don't usually wish to change the proportions
when using photos.

That's already working. :-) Just hold the [Shift] key when moving the green handles.

Marcus