-- replying in-line to --
From: jan i [mailto:j...@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 13:36
To: dev; Dennis Hamilton
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] move repo to Git.

On 14 February 2015 at 22:27, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
wrote:

> Corinthia has its code tree (not web site) on Git.  There is a mirror on
> GitHub as Apache/incubator-corinthia.
>
> Even then I was unable to do a push to the mirror although I went through
> the ceremony to pair my Apache ID and my GitHub ID.
>
> From that factoid, I have to conclude that all mirrors are read-only or my
> pairing is not working.  I am not certain how to tell the difference.

Well I did tell you earlier....you cannot push to a mirror, you have to
push to the canonical repo (git://git.apache.org/incubator-corinthia.git)

This is true for any GIT repo, and not only ASF.

<orcmid>
    OK.  Then what is the point of github_team.txt?  I notice that I am listed
    as a member of the Apache project at GitHub although github_team.txt still
    lists my application as pending.  (I did just change my entry at GitHub
    to Public from Private.)
</orcmid>

rgds
jan I.