Hi,
     Okay I will do the above. I have also cloned the repository from svn so
that I can look at the code changes as I look at the issues on bugzilla. I hope
that this can get me some familiarity with the codebase.

I am working on a machine with Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10). I forgot to mention
this in the previous email.

I am basically hoping that after getting to grips with the basics, I can get to
working with someone as a mentor of sorts on a decent sized feature/module.

Also, is there a good GUI client for SVN? My beloved Source Tree seems to have
issues with svn.

Thanks
Jatin