While running the command you had posted in the previous mail, I got an error
from configure:

configure: error: for rebuilding unowinreg.dll you need the mingw32 C++
compiler.
         Specify mingw32 g++ executable name with --with-mingwin.
         Or use prebuilt one from
http://tools.openoffice.org/unowinreg_prebuild/680/ and
         put it into external/unowinreg using your browser or a command
equivalent to:
         wget -O external/unowinreg/unowinreg.dll
http://www.openoffice.org/tools/unowinreg_prebuild/680/unowinreg.dll

This appears to be a Windows based error. Why am I getting this error on a Mac?

Thank
Jatin