I have done the above and am now running into a problem with ant. I have
version 1.9.5 installed, and I get the following error:

checking if /usr/local/Cellar/ant/1.9.5/libexec/bin/ant works... configure:
WARNING: Ant does not work - Some Java projects will not build!
checking whether ant is >= 1.7.0... ./configure: line 22468: test: not
/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM: integer expression expected
configure: error: no, you need at least ant >= 1.7.0

Although I will try to downgrade my installation of ant, this might be
something to look into in the future.