Hi Peter

If your model works directly with the Product, the flexibility of the
Permissive license can be the stronger choice.
I do not believe that a lot of people understand this.

Can you elaborate on this point? I don't really see how using a copyleftless license is better when your business "works directly with the Product".

I see it as altruistic (like copyleft is communistic) but as a business model, I really don't see how it is a "stronger choice". Using a copyleftless license allows anyone else to build exactly the same product.

Regards,
Pedro