Am 04.12.2017 um 13:11 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
Good to know! Thx.

I do have a question about the BUILD number...

Say we release 4.1.5 and that build number is 9799. We then
release start doing betas and RCs for 4.2.0 and use 9800,
9801 and 9802. We then find out we need to release a 4.1.6.
Is that BUILD number now 9803?

in the past we have increased the build ID with every build that was done; regardless if it was successful at the end or which branch was build. I was a kind of total general consecutive number.

Of course we can change this behavior in a way that is better suited for us nowadays.

Marcus