Once again I say to ODF:

we should make our decision with the needs of the users in mind and not
'politics'.
For me this means that the preferred implementation is ISO-ODF (and not
OASIS-ODF).

LO's approach of always implementing the very latest OASIS version not only
ensures the rapid development of ODF in practice, but also creates more
incompatibility than necessary.
In short: it does not seem to me to be reasonable to put Microsoft under
pressure _if_ the interests of our users suffer as a result.

Right ... what I just said also presupposes to communicate strategically with
LO (and others), but we should not shy away from this effort.

And no ... I don't think we should slow down the development of ODF. So let's
put pressure on the ISO to quickly adopt existing new OASIS versions into their
own ODF standard.

Jörg