Am 06.11.21 um 12:36 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:
I'm one of the moderators of users-de. IMO I'm not the only one.

I have gotten some of the spam postings in the past and rejected them.

But it seems so, I got not all.

There should be a ban for some email addresses, but I'm busy at the moment. Because it's not trivial it would take some time. There was no need for a ban in past. So it would be the first time for me to do such a job.

I've tried to unsubscribe the mail address. But maybe it was not successful as I'm not a moderator for that list.

BTW:
It's the default contact address from a German bank. IMHO it is obvious that this is not really used for sending / getting mails about OpenOffice.

Marcus