Hi Michael,

To be clear this not a moderator allowing SPAM situation. This looks like a
subscriber setting an auto-reply.

There is a helper for moderators that should help. There are a number of
options.

https://whimsy.apache.org/committers/moderationhelper

Let me know if this works for you. If you have forgotten your apache password
then reset at https://id.apache.org

Regards,
Dave