On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 14:18 +0100, Pavel Janík wrote:
> What about making binfilter SO only module? ;-)

-1

Unfortunately .sdw etc documents exist and are a fact of life, we do
still need to import them. e.g. my performance review still comes
in .sdw format, we wouldn't want to drop importing that :-)

The binfilter just needs to be reduced even further. Here's a list of
some potential candidate methods for removal :-)
http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/callcatcher/m201.binfilter.log

C.