Hi Frank,

Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems Germany wrote (12-11-2007 11:32)
Could this meet 'your' needs, Frank
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/New_Features_2.3#Full_list

Ah, that's cool! Who is in charge of this page?

The volunteer :-)
Inspired by the good work done by Sophie in the past, and the fact that we want such a page in Dutch as well, I picked it up.

My idea is to document the steps, somewhere on the wiki, and make that known on [EMAIL PROTECTED] at the least, so that others can join or just step in, when I come in trouble with available time...

It is therefore that I jump in every time, when there is a discussion that might lead to a more reliable automatic collection of issues ;-)

BTW: at some stage after release of 2.3.0 it was linked from the projects main page.

Ciao,
Cor

--

Cor Nouws